Overview: Ah, springtime. The grass is green, the birds are singing, and the flowers are blooming. This cheery little craft makes use of a cupcake liner to celebrate spring's daffodils.
Recommended Grade Level(s): Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten
- crayons, markers, or paint in yellow and green (+brushes and smocks)
- glue sticks (1 per child)
- Daffodil Template (1 per child)
- white or yellow cupcake liners (1 per child)
- pencils (1 per child)
How to Implement:
- Paint or color flower pieces yellow and stem green. Let dry.
- Paste cupcake liner to the center of the yellow flower piece.
- Trace the word daffodil at the bottom fo the page.