Overview: Ah, springtime. The grass is green, the birds are singing, and the flowers are blooming. This cheery little craft makes use of cupcake liners to celebrate spring's daffodils.
Recommended Grade Level(s): Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten
- paint-yellow and green
- glue or paste
- Daffodil Template
- blue (or preferred background color) construction paper
- white or yellow cupcake liners (1 per student)
How to Implement:
- Print the "daffodil template" (1 per child).
- Paint flower pieces yellow and stem green. Let dry.
- Cut out the daffodil pieces.
- Glue pieces on background paper to form a daffodil flower.
- Glue cupcake liner to the center of the yellow flower piece.
For students that may have difficulty cutting or painting, use this Daffodil Coloring Page. This page will allow students to color the daffodil and a cupcake liner can then be pasted to the center of it. Tracing the word "daffodil" at the bottom of the page is optional.